Early Childhood Development Center
Our Early Childhood Development Center has faith in 10 qualifications that Somdet Ya, Somdet Phra Srinagarindra Boromarajajonani, The Royal’s mother applied for raising and bringing up princes and princess of Mahidol.
Moreover, Early Childhood Development Center at the NICFD offer a daycare and development services for preschool children. Our goal is help them to help themselves and others for a complete human being.
1.To provide child care service for university staff and nearly Community.
2.To promote and support families and communities on child development participation.
3.To be a demonstration child care center for child care service standard improvment of new skills and methods.
4.To be a setting for early childhood development and demonstration
1.Child development adjustment
2.Library for Child development
3.Emotional Stability Project
4.“Bookstart” technique training
5.Creative music and Art Activities
6.Mega Skills Training
7.Child development and Standard Improvement project
8.Moral skilsl Improvement
9. Children Tale Empowerment
1. Application can be acquire at NICFD (2 nd floor).
2. Application must be submitted to NICFD within January of each year.
3. Interview with a child’s parent is needed prior to admission.
Ratio of Children per Teacher/caretaker
1. Age 6 months - 1 year 3 months 3-5 : 1
2. Age 1 year 4 months - 2 years 5-10 : 1
3. Age 2 years - 3 years 10-15 : 1